Tuesday, November 06, 2012

If you're in the market for baby shoes or toddler shoes then you're in luck! We carry an impressive selection of styles and sizes that are absolutely adorable and 100% kid friendly (as in free of harmful chemicals or substances such as lead). I think you'll also appreciate that they're reasonably priced and eco-friendly to boot!

All of our baby shoes are made by Pedoodles, an American company that specializes in eco-friendly footwear for young children. According to the experts at Pedoodles, young feet are incredibly soft and pliable; therefore, any footwear you put on them should be the same. Pedoodles have designed their shoes to be soft and flexible, with plenty of wiggle room for developing toes and feet.


With this in mind, their sole mission (pardon the pun) is to “create soft, comfortable, quality footwear that kids really love to wear.” From the sounds of the customer testimonials which are featured on their website, they've achieved this goal and then some. Check out what these moms had to say about Pedoodles:

Tamara wrote:

“My 15 month daughter and I love her shoes. She has Ruby Janes and the pink and white Runners in her current size. She had the Kimberly Kitty crib shoes in her previous size. They are flexible, breathable, and comfortable even in hot weather. The shoes hold up far better than any other brand I've purchased. Even when she was crawling and wearing the shoes the toe box showed only minor wear after months of use while other more expensive pairs were scuffed or damaged in minutes. Mud and grass clean right off the surface so the shoes look nice even after they're too small. I just ordered the Cotton Candy shoes in her next size for Christmas.”


Dame's Rocket


Yael wrote:

“My 19 month old son loves his red bowlers. Seriously. He adores them. I have to hide them when I take them off to bathe him or put on his pajamas and if he falls asleep wearing them, I have to leave them on or he'll get annoyed in his sleep.”




Blue Bowlers


Michelle wrote:

“Your shoes make great gifts. I stumbled across them while shopping for a friend's shower and fell in love. They were all so cute that I had a hard time deciding what to buy. Needless to say, they were a big hit and now I'm back for more.”




Green Zoomers


Patricia wrote:

“I am so happy that I found Pedoodles! My 2 year old wears her Princess Pedoodles EVERY DAY! They are perfect for every occasion. I recently bought the Flower Power shoes for both my 2 year old and my 4 year old and they both love wearing their shoes. I also get lots of compliments on the shoes, even from perfect strangers. My 2 year old recently lost one of her Princess shoes, so if it doesn't turn up soon, I will be back getting another pair since I don't think I can go very long without those shoes. They are so easy to put on, for me and for my girls. What a great shoe!”




Java Jumpers


0 comments: