Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The following product reviews were posted on Hempy's website by very satisfied customers. It looks as though Hempy's wallets are a hit! Click here to shop for your very own Hempy's wallet and see how great they are for yourself!

Product Reviews:

On Saturday, February 25, 2012, Wallace Stewart wrote:

“My Hempy's wallet that I've carried daily for over 10 years finally needed to be replaced. I go to the site and order a new one, Bi-fold, dark brown and it's in my mailbox the next day! I will never carry another wallet. You guys ROCK!”

On Thursday, April 26, 2012, Denis Piazza wrote:

“I just ordered a second Mesh UtilityWallet. The first one finally gave out after 10 years of use. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a new wallet.”

On Monday, August 6, 2012, Rachel Snow wrote about the Keychain Hemp Wallet:

“I bought this wallet back in the fall of 2008. I am finally replacing it, not because it has fallen apart or lost any functionality, but purely for aesthetic reasons--that is just how durable this thing is. I would highly recommend this wallet to anybody.”

0 comments: