Wednesday, September 05, 2012
If you're in the National Capital Region this coming Saturday be sure to drop by the grand opening of EPIC Fitness, Ottawa's go-to facility for private personal training, group classes, bootcamps and team training. I will be setting up a booth there to showcase some of our fabulous products at Stylish Organic Family Living and I will also be giving away a $50 gift voucher to one lucky winner!  May I suggest some of our eco-friendly work out gear?

The owners of the club, Stephanie Karlovits and Neil Frotten, promise a good time for the entire family with tours of their new facility, complimentary refreshments and food, games, prizes, and music too! Between now and September 8th they are also running a pre-sale membership promotion, so be sure to get yours before they run out.

Although I'm not a fitness expert, myself, I feel very confident in promoting this new club because Neil was my personal trainer for more than two years before I moved to go back to school. In addition to seeing great results, I also had a lot of fun while working with Neil! Knowing how passionate both he and Stephanie are about health and fitness I am sure that EPIC Fitness will deliver nothing but the best!

For details on their grand opening event, pre-sale membership promotion, and further information on their new club, check out the EPIC Fitness website at: www.epicfitnessottawa.com.  Hope to see you there this Saturday!

0 comments: